- Cardiovascular. Cycling is associated with improved cardiovascular fitness, as well as a decrease in the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Muscular. Riding a bike is great for toning and building your muscles in the lower half of the body
- Thinner waistline. Burn calories, keep weight gain down, increase your metabolism even after you're done
- Increased life-span. Cycling has been widely known to increase one's longevity due to leading such a healthy and fir lifestyle.
- Coordination. Moving both feet around in circles while steering with both your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- Mental Health. Physical activity of any kind has always been linked to an improved mental health due to both endorphins and dopamine levels being elevated during and after.
- Immune System. It's believed that cycling can help strengthen the immune system due to increased blood flow, oxygen intake and circulation of your body's inner activities.
Share this post
Kefir is considered the 'queen of probiotic drinks', according to Emily Kean R.D.N. and nutritionist at Lifeway Foods...Read More
What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink made out of either grain or powdered starter culture. It is similar to yogu...Read More
Got milk? We often hear this thru commercials and became a trending meme.It is somehow confusing if you go to the s...Read More
Many things are needed to be considered when you become pregnant as things in your body changes. One of it is in your...Read More
Yogurt is a yummy food produced by the bacterial fermentation of milk. Cows milk is the most common type of base f...Read More
Yogurt is a very popular fermented food and is widely consumed around the world. Its popularity arose from being ma...Read More
There are many varieties of yogurt available today that you're sure to find one for every use and lifestyle: Low-fat ...Read More
Yogurt is widely popular as a healthy probiotic food that is friendly with lactose-intolerant individuals. If you are...Read More
If you're a fan of yogurt here's a reason why it'll make you even dig for yogurt. As we know yogurt has good bacteria...Read More