7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF CYCLING
Posted by TTN Palawan on
- Cardiovascular. Cycling is associated with improved cardiovascular fitness, as well as a decrease in the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Muscular. Riding a bike is great for toning and building your muscles in the lower half of the body
- Thinner waistline. Burn calories, keep weight gain down, increase your metabolism even after you're done
- Increased life-span. Cycling has been widely known to increase one's longevity due to leading such a healthy and fir lifestyle.
- Coordination. Moving both feet around in circles while steering with both your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- Mental Health. Physical activity of any kind has always been linked to an improved mental health due to both endorphins and dopamine levels being elevated during and after.
- Immune System. It's believed that cycling can help strengthen the immune system due to increased blood flow, oxygen intake and circulation of your body's inner activities.
Share this post
BETTER LIFE Natural Laundry Detergent and Stain & Odor Eliminator Tackle Tough Stains - Video
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Forbidden Rice – What is Black Rice
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More