- 2 glasses = of room temperature lemon water in the morning to flush the digestive system.
- 1 glass = 30 minutes before each meal. It helps you consume fewer calories.
- 1 glass = before or with your snack. Often you are thirsty, not hungry.
- 2 glasses = 2 hours before your work out and sip every 15 minutes during.
- 1 glass = coconut water sipped after your work out to replace lost fluids.
- 1 glass = before your bath or shower to avoid dehydration.
- 1 glass = before going to bed to prevent heart disease and stroke.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More