- Cooling systems use refrigerants to help remove the heat energy.
- Chemicals used in cooling systems that usually evaporate quickly at low temperatures.
- Air, water, ammonia and carbon dioxide are common natural refrigerants
- Freon is the most commonly used refrigerant because it is nontoxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
- Freon is harmful to the environment
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More