FYI - FREON IN REFRIGERATION IS HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT
Posted by TTN Palawan on
- Cooling systems use refrigerants to help remove the heat energy.
- Chemicals used in cooling systems that usually evaporate quickly at low temperatures.
- Air, water, ammonia and carbon dioxide are common natural refrigerants
- Freon is the most commonly used refrigerant because it is nontoxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
- Freon is harmful to the environment
Share this post
BETTER LIFE Natural Laundry Detergent and Stain & Odor Eliminator Tackle Tough Stains - Video
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Forbidden Rice – What is Black Rice
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More
- Tags: Environment, Health