Health Benefits of Cycling
- Cycling produces the balance between exertion and relaxation which is so important for the body's inner equilibrium
- All the risk factors that lead to a heart attack are reduced and regular cycling reduces the likelihood of heart attack by more than 50%
- Moving both feet around in circles while steering with your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- A week of inactivity reduces the strength of the muscular system by up to 50% and can harm them long-term. During cycling, most of the body's muscles are activated.
- Cycling has a relaxing effect due to uniform, movement which stabilizes physical and emotional functions. It reduces anxiety, depression and other psychological problems.
- Cycling posture is optimum and the cyclic movement of the legs stimulates muscles in the lower back.
- Cycling is ideal for targeting problem areas. It enables people who cannot move easily to exercise. It increases fitness and stimulates the body's fat metabolism.
- The circular movement of cycling assists the transport of energy and other metabolic produces to the cartilages, reducing the likelihood of arthrosis.
Share this post
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More
Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low-fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They're low ...Read More
Men and women alike have health needs and they can be different in the way they deal with this topic. As an example, ...Read More
According to research done by a group of UCLA, brain function can be affected by bacteria in our food. In this study,...Read More
Are you drinking kefir everyday?...or you just drink a cup now and then? While some people just can't live without a...Read More
Kefir is more than just a healthy drink! It also makes an effective, nourishing face mask for any skin type thanks to...Read More
Kefir is considered the 'queen of probiotic drinks', according to Emily Kean R.D.N. and nutritionist at Lifeway Foods...Read More
What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink made out of either grain or powdered starter culture. It is similar to yogu...Read More
Got milk? We often hear this thru commercials and became a trending meme.It is somehow confusing if you go to the s...Read More