Health Benefits of Cycling
- Cycling produces the balance between exertion and relaxation which is so important for the body's inner equilibrium
- All the risk factors that lead to a heart attack are reduced and regular cycling reduces the likelihood of heart attack by more than 50%
- Moving both feet around in circles while steering with your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- A week of inactivity reduces the strength of the muscular system by up to 50% and can harm them long-term. During cycling, most of the body's muscles are activated.
- Cycling has a relaxing effect due to uniform, movement which stabilizes physical and emotional functions. It reduces anxiety, depression and other psychological problems.
- Cycling posture is optimum and the cyclic movement of the legs stimulates muscles in the lower back.
- Cycling is ideal for targeting problem areas. It enables people who cannot move easily to exercise. It increases fitness and stimulates the body's fat metabolism.
- The circular movement of cycling assists the transport of energy and other metabolic produces to the cartilages, reducing the likelihood of arthrosis.
Share this post
Dried Mangoes - taste the mango Our dried mangoes are out of this world.You have to try it, to believe it.Using only ...Read More
Fresh Milk vs UHT Milk - what is the difference between these two In the Philippines there is a little confusion some...Read More
How to make your own yogurt in 5 simple stepsUsing our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture, you can prepare your own yog...Read More
Tackling with stains either on fabric or on furniture or on a car seat can be a painstaking job. That green tea or co...Read More
Because Kefir is a nutrient-dense food that also contains probiotics which is beneficial to overall well being, it is...Read More
Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a beneficial bacteria found in the digestive tract that can fight harmful bacteria that m...Read More
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More
Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low-fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They're low ...Read More