Health Benefits of Cycling
- Cycling produces the balance between exertion and relaxation which is so important for the body's inner equilibrium
- All the risk factors that lead to a heart attack are reduced and regular cycling reduces the likelihood of heart attack by more than 50%
- Moving both feet around in circles while steering with your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- A week of inactivity reduces the strength of the muscular system by up to 50% and can harm them long-term. During cycling, most of the body's muscles are activated.
- Cycling has a relaxing effect due to uniform, movement which stabilizes physical and emotional functions. It reduces anxiety, depression and other psychological problems.
- Cycling posture is optimum and the cyclic movement of the legs stimulates muscles in the lower back.
- Cycling is ideal for targeting problem areas. It enables people who cannot move easily to exercise. It increases fitness and stimulates the body's fat metabolism.
- The circular movement of cycling assists the transport of energy and other metabolic produces to the cartilages, reducing the likelihood of arthrosis.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More