Health Benefits of Cycling
- Cycling produces the balance between exertion and relaxation which is so important for the body's inner equilibrium
- All the risk factors that lead to a heart attack are reduced and regular cycling reduces the likelihood of heart attack by more than 50%
- Moving both feet around in circles while steering with your hands and your body's own weight is good practice for your coordination skills.
- A week of inactivity reduces the strength of the muscular system by up to 50% and can harm them long-term. During cycling, most of the body's muscles are activated.
- Cycling has a relaxing effect due to uniform, movement which stabilizes physical and emotional functions. It reduces anxiety, depression and other psychological problems.
- Cycling posture is optimum and the cyclic movement of the legs stimulates muscles in the lower back.
- Cycling is ideal for targeting problem areas. It enables people who cannot move easily to exercise. It increases fitness and stimulates the body's fat metabolism.
- The circular movement of cycling assists the transport of energy and other metabolic produces to the cartilages, reducing the likelihood of arthrosis.