n Sunscreen: How to apply:
- All types of sunscreen should be applied 15-30 minutes prior to outdoor activity.
- Physical sunscreens are immediately effective.
- Throw it away if past expiration date or over two years old
- Apply generously
- Experts recommend half a teaspoon each for the head, neck, and each arm and a teaspoon each for the chest area, the back, and each leg.
- Or, a one-ounce shot glass full for an average-sized adult.
- Reapply every two hours or per water exposure directions on bottle.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More