- Norepinephrine is released, improving attention, perception and motivation
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is released protecting and repairing neurons degeneration.
- Hormone combine with BDNF to grow brain cells, regulate mood and provide mental clarity
- The hippocampus, a part of the brain concerned with learning and memory, grows in size with regular exercise over time.
- Endorphins are released, during the sensation of pain
- Serotonin is released, enhancing mood
- Blood flow to the brain increases, delivering more oxygen and nutrients and improving waste removal
- Dopamine is released improving motivation, focus and learning
Whatever active physical activity you choose or you prefer, as long as it makes you sweat, pumps your heartbeat nicely and challenges you physically, more than the body, it is your brain that is really the happiest when we do such exercises.
Exercise can be running, walking, cycling, swimming, hiking, training in the gym, climbing up and down the stairs, etc. You choose and start building up your brain muscles. After all, when the brain is healthy, it can help us make better decisions for the benefit or our body.
Have fun and make your brain happy now!
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More