- Norepinephrine is released, improving attention, perception and motivation
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is released protecting and repairing neurons degeneration.
- Hormone combine with BDNF to grow brain cells, regulate mood and provide mental clarity
- The hippocampus, a part of the brain concerned with learning and memory, grows in size with regular exercise over time.
- Endorphins are released, during the sensation of pain
- Serotonin is released, enhancing mood
- Blood flow to the brain increases, delivering more oxygen and nutrients and improving waste removal
- Dopamine is released improving motivation, focus and learning
Whatever active physical activity you choose or you prefer, as long as it makes you sweat, pumps your heartbeat nicely and challenges you physically, more than the body, it is your brain that is really the happiest when we do such exercises.
Exercise can be running, walking, cycling, swimming, hiking, training in the gym, climbing up and down the stairs, etc. You choose and start building up your brain muscles. After all, when the brain is healthy, it can help us make better decisions for the benefit or our body.
Have fun and make your brain happy now!
Share this post
Men and women alike have health needs and they can be different in the way they deal with this topic. As an example, ...Read More
According to research done by a group of UCLA, brain function can be affected by bacteria in our food. In this study,...Read More
Kefir is more than just a healthy drink! It also makes an effective, nourishing face mask for any skin type thanks to...Read More
Kefir is considered the 'queen of probiotic drinks', according to Emily Kean R.D.N. and nutritionist at Lifeway Foods...Read More
What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink made out of either grain or powdered starter culture. It is similar to yogu...Read More
Got milk? We often hear this thru commercials and became a trending meme.It is somehow confusing if you go to the s...Read More
Many things are needed to be considered when you become pregnant as things in your body changes. One of it is in your...Read More
Yogurt is a yummy food produced by the bacterial fermentation of milk. Cows milk is the most common type of base f...Read More
Yogurt is a very popular fermented food and is widely consumed around the world. Its popularity arose from being ma...Read More