- Norepinephrine is released, improving attention, perception and motivation
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is released protecting and repairing neurons degeneration.
- Hormone combine with BDNF to grow brain cells, regulate mood and provide mental clarity
- The hippocampus, a part of the brain concerned with learning and memory, grows in size with regular exercise over time.
- Endorphins are released, during the sensation of pain
- Serotonin is released, enhancing mood
- Blood flow to the brain increases, delivering more oxygen and nutrients and improving waste removal
- Dopamine is released improving motivation, focus and learning
Whatever active physical activity you choose or you prefer, as long as it makes you sweat, pumps your heartbeat nicely and challenges you physically, more than the body, it is your brain that is really the happiest when we do such exercises.
Exercise can be running, walking, cycling, swimming, hiking, training in the gym, climbing up and down the stairs, etc. You choose and start building up your brain muscles. After all, when the brain is healthy, it can help us make better decisions for the benefit or our body.
Have fun and make your brain happy now!
Share this post
What is Whey Protein Milk contains two main types of protein: casein (80%) and whey (20%).Whey is found in the watery...Read More
Dried Mangoes - taste the mango Our dried mangoes are out of this world.You have to try it, to believe it.Using only ...Read More
Fresh Milk vs UHT Milk - what is the difference between these two In the Philippines there is a little confusion some...Read More
How to make your own yogurt in 5 simple stepsUsing our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture, you can prepare your own yog...Read More
Tackling with stains either on fabric or on furniture or on a car seat can be a painstaking job. That green tea or co...Read More
Because Kefir is a nutrient-dense food that also contains probiotics which is beneficial to overall well being, it is...Read More
Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a beneficial bacteria found in the digestive tract that can fight harmful bacteria that m...Read More
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More