OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY PROTEIN GOLD STANDARD (2LB) DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE
• Each serving supplies 23g of protein, 2g – 3g of carbohydrates, 1.5g of fat and minimal lactose.
• Due to its low level of lactose, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey may be suitable for those with mild lactose intolerance.
• Protein is an essential nutrient for:
- Normal growth and repair of muscle tissue and other body structures
- Maintain healthy immunity
- Muscle building
|To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.|
|Serving Size:||1 rounded scoop (30.4g)|
|Servings per Container||29|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogenâ, Lactase.
Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
We Also Recommend