- The caffeine in coffee can help ease asthma attacks.
- Coffee drinkers are 50 percent less likely to get liver cancer than those who avoid the beverage.
- Caffeine can increase energy expenditure (calorie burning)
- Coffee has been linked to improved memory recall
- Coffee may also help prevent Alzheimer's, heart disease, gout, type 2 diabetes, and Parkinson's.
- Coffee may also lower the risk of breast, rectal, and colon cancers.
Which country drinks most coffee per person
Types of Coffee Grind
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →