- The caffeine in coffee can help ease asthma attacks.
- Coffee drinkers are 50 percent less likely to get liver cancer than those who avoid the beverage.
- Caffeine can increase energy expenditure (calorie burning)
- Coffee has been linked to improved memory recall
- Coffee may also help prevent Alzheimer's, heart disease, gout, type 2 diabetes, and Parkinson's.
- Coffee may also lower the risk of breast, rectal, and colon cancers.
Share this post
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More
- Tags: Coffee