- As a moisturizer! Add a drop of oil to use it as a moisturizing cream!
- Glossy makeup! Mix it with your makeup base to moisturize your skin.
- Smooth body care! Massage your body with this product! You may add a drop of oil to enjoy long lasting effect.
- Hair essence! Apply it on your damaged hair to aid hair styling while keeping your hair moisturized!
- Calm your eyes! Apply this gel on the cotton pad and put it on your stressed eyes.
- After shaving cream. Relieves and calms irritated skin after shaving.
- Protect your nails! Use it as your nail essence and apply on your nails to sooth and nourish your nails!
- Calm you skin! Apply it on your stressed and tired skin to remove redishness and protect from environmental stimulants.
Share this post
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More
Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low-fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They're low ...Read More
Men and women alike have health needs and they can be different in the way they deal with this topic. As an example, ...Read More
According to research done by a group of UCLA, brain function can be affected by bacteria in our food. In this study,...Read More
Are you drinking kefir everyday?...or you just drink a cup now and then? While some people just can't live without a...Read More
Kefir is more than just a healthy drink! It also makes an effective, nourishing face mask for any skin type thanks to...Read More
Kefir is considered the 'queen of probiotic drinks', according to Emily Kean R.D.N. and nutritionist at Lifeway Foods...Read More
What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink made out of either grain or powdered starter culture. It is similar to yogu...Read More