- *200ml glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 31% of our recommended daily calcium needed for maintenance of normal bones. It also helps muscle and nerve function, normal blood clotting and maintenance of teeth.
- 74% or our recommended daily vitamin B12. Helps us feel less tired, benefits our immune system and contributes to the release of energy from food.
- 41% of our recommended daily iodine. Contributes to the production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
- 14% of our recommended daily protein. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle, and growth in muscle mass.
- 35% of our recommended daily riboflavin. Also known as vitamin B2. It helps us make the most of the energy we get from our food and is good for our skin.
- 23% of our recommended daily vitamin B5. Also known as Pantothenic acid. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 28% of our recommended daily phosphorus. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth.
Share this post
Health Benefits of Dried Mangoes Dried mango is a delicious treat that provides several health benefits. They are mos...Read More
12 Excellent Benefits of Dried Mangoes Plenty of Selenium Enhance Digestion Cure Acne Weight Loss Prevent Diab...Read More
Dried Mango Benefits Phenols, which are antioxidants with anticancer capabilities Iron, which is important in avo...Read More
3in1 Coffee is not really coffee A decade ago I would drink those 3 in 1 coffee from Nestle and Kopiko until I checke...Read More
Varieties of Coffee in the Philippines The Philippines has 4 varieties of coffee:1. Excelsa2. Liberica3. Robusta4. Ar...Read More
What is Whey Protein Milk contains two main types of protein: casein (80%) and whey (20%).Whey is found in the watery...Read More
Dried Mangoes - taste the mango Our dried mangoes are out of this world.You have to try it, to believe it.Using only ...Read More
Fresh Milk vs UHT Milk - what is the difference between these two In the Philippines there is a little confusion some...Read More
How to make your own yogurt in 5 simple stepsUsing our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture, you can prepare your own yog...Read More