- *200ml glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 31% of our recommended daily calcium needed for maintenance of normal bones. It also helps muscle and nerve function, normal blood clotting and maintenance of teeth.
- 74% or our recommended daily vitamin B12. Helps us feel less tired, benefits our immune system and contributes to the release of energy from food.
- 41% of our recommended daily iodine. Contributes to the production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
- 14% of our recommended daily protein. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle, and growth in muscle mass.
- 35% of our recommended daily riboflavin. Also known as vitamin B2. It helps us make the most of the energy we get from our food and is good for our skin.
- 23% of our recommended daily vitamin B5. Also known as Pantothenic acid. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 28% of our recommended daily phosphorus. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth.
Share this post
Fresh Milk vs UHT Milk - what is the difference between these two In the Philippines there is a little confusion some...Read More
How to make your own yogurt in 5 simple stepsUsing our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture, you can prepare your own yog...Read More
Tackling with stains either on fabric or on furniture or on a car seat can be a painstaking job. That green tea or co...Read More
Because Kefir is a nutrient-dense food that also contains probiotics which is beneficial to overall well being, it is...Read More
Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a beneficial bacteria found in the digestive tract that can fight harmful bacteria that m...Read More
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More
Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low-fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They're low ...Read More
Men and women alike have health needs and they can be different in the way they deal with this topic. As an example, ...Read More