- *200ml glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 31% of our recommended daily calcium needed for maintenance of normal bones. It also helps muscle and nerve function, normal blood clotting and maintenance of teeth.
- 74% or our recommended daily vitamin B12. Helps us feel less tired, benefits our immune system and contributes to the release of energy from food.
- 41% of our recommended daily iodine. Contributes to the production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
- 14% of our recommended daily protein. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle, and growth in muscle mass.
- 35% of our recommended daily riboflavin. Also known as vitamin B2. It helps us make the most of the energy we get from our food and is good for our skin.
- 23% of our recommended daily vitamin B5. Also known as Pantothenic acid. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 28% of our recommended daily phosphorus. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More