7 Side Effects of Soda
- Phosphoric Acid - Weakens bones and rots teeth
- Excessive artificial sweeteners makes you crave more
- Carmel Color - made from the chemical caramel, is purely cosmetic, it doesn't add flavor yet is tainted with carcinogens.
- Formaldehyde - Carcinogen, it is not added in soda but when you digest aspartame, it will break down into 2 amino acids and methanol=formic acid+formaldehyde (diet sodas)
- High fructose corn syrup is a concentrated form of sugar, fructose derived from corn. It increases body fat, choloesterol and triglycerides and it also makes you hungry.
- Potassium Benzoate = preservatice that can be broken down to benzene in your body. Keep you soda in the sun and benzene = Carcinogen
- Food dyes = impaired brain function, huperactive behavior, difficulty focussing lack of impulse control
Share this post
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More