SIDE EFFECTS OF SODA
Posted by TTN Palawan on
7 Side Effects of Soda
- Phosphoric Acid - Weakens bones and rots teeth
- Excessive artificial sweeteners makes you crave more
- Carmel Color - made from the chemical caramel, is purely cosmetic, it doesn't add flavor yet is tainted with carcinogens.
- Formaldehyde - Carcinogen, it is not added in soda but when you digest aspartame, it will break down into 2 amino acids and methanol=formic acid+formaldehyde (diet sodas)
- High fructose corn syrup is a concentrated form of sugar, fructose derived from corn. It increases body fat, choloesterol and triglycerides and it also makes you hungry.
- Potassium Benzoate = preservatice that can be broken down to benzene in your body. Keep you soda in the sun and benzene = Carcinogen
- Food dyes = impaired brain function, huperactive behavior, difficulty focussing lack of impulse control
Share this post
BETTER LIFE Natural Laundry Detergent and Stain & Odor Eliminator Tackle Tough Stains - Video
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Forbidden Rice – What is Black Rice
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More