- To keep you mind healthy. Learning a second language has been proven to delay the onset of demetia.
- To find your future husband/wife. Learning a new language and culture increases the size of your selection pool.
- To help understand how poeple think. Language influences culture, so learning a language helps you to understand how other people think.
- To show respect. When somebody at least tries to learn the language of the country they are visiting, it shows a lot of respect.
- To better understand our thought processes. All our thought processes are conducted in laguange, so really your existence or essence or soul, however we phrase it, is inextricably bound up to and with the languages we speak.
Share this post
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More
- Tags: Other