- To keep you mind healthy. Learning a second language has been proven to delay the onset of demetia.
- To find your future husband/wife. Learning a new language and culture increases the size of your selection pool.
- To help understand how poeple think. Language influences culture, so learning a language helps you to understand how other people think.
- To show respect. When somebody at least tries to learn the language of the country they are visiting, it shows a lot of respect.
- To better understand our thought processes. All our thought processes are conducted in laguange, so really your existence or essence or soul, however we phrase it, is inextricably bound up to and with the languages we speak.
Share this post
Varieties of Coffee in the Philippines The Philippines has 4 varieties of coffee:1. Excelsa2. Liberica3. Robusta4. Ar...Read More
What is Whey Protein Milk contains two main types of protein: casein (80%) and whey (20%).Whey is found in the watery...Read More
Dried Mangoes - taste the mango Our dried mangoes are out of this world.You have to try it, to believe it.Using only ...Read More
Fresh Milk vs UHT Milk - what is the difference between these two In the Philippines there is a little confusion some...Read More
How to make your own yogurt in 5 simple stepsUsing our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture, you can prepare your own yog...Read More
Tackling with stains either on fabric or on furniture or on a car seat can be a painstaking job. That green tea or co...Read More
Because Kefir is a nutrient-dense food that also contains probiotics which is beneficial to overall well being, it is...Read More
Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a beneficial bacteria found in the digestive tract that can fight harmful bacteria that m...Read More
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
- Tags: Other