- Nausea. Inhale or apply several drops to the abdoment to combat nausea symptoms
- Headache. Dilute and apply to the forehead, temples, back of neck, and/vita flex points for hte brain to releive headache pain
- Weight loss. Combine 3 drops of peppermint and 3 drops of grapefruit in a capsule daily for weight management
- Focus. Diffuse or place a drop on your tongue to improve concentration and focus
- Indigestion. Rub 3-5 drops over the abdomen and around the navel to relieve indigestion, flatulence, and diarrhea
- Fever. Apply to the forehead, down the spine, and to the feet to help reduce a fever (always dilute before applying to children)
- Energy. Inhale and apply 1-2 drops to the wrists to boost energy without the negative side effects of caffeine.
- Acid reflux. Add a drop of peppermint in a glass of water and drink to alleviate heart burn and acid reflux.
Share this post
Benefits of Green Tea - Drink Green Tea for good health It's an excellent source of antioxidants It burns fat ...Read More
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world next to w...Read More