Benefits of Running to Losing Weight
- Breathing. Running makes your lungs and bronchi stroner.
- Immune System. Runners suffer less from minor illnesses.
- Bones. Running strengthens your bones and increases bone density.
- Personal Control. Running increases your confidence and grants you greater control over your life.
- Mental. Running makes you feel happier.
- Heart. Running prevents high blood pressure and makes your heart and arteries stronger and healthier.
- Weight loss. You burn up to 705-865 calories in an hour while running.
- Joints. Running increases joint strength and reduces chances injuries to your ankles, hips and knees.
Share this post
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More