Benefits of Running to Losing Weight
- Breathing. Running makes your lungs and bronchi stroner.
- Immune System. Runners suffer less from minor illnesses.
- Bones. Running strengthens your bones and increases bone density.
- Personal Control. Running increases your confidence and grants you greater control over your life.
- Mental. Running makes you feel happier.
- Heart. Running prevents high blood pressure and makes your heart and arteries stronger and healthier.
- Weight loss. You burn up to 705-865 calories in an hour while running.
- Joints. Running increases joint strength and reduces chances injuries to your ankles, hips and knees.