COLON CLEANSING FOODS
Posted by TTN Palawan on
Colon cleansing has become very popular among weight loss programs thanks to its quick way to help detoxify the body and restore regularity.
Chronic constipation and irregularity have become a major problem thanks to highly processed foods and the deficiency of fiber and nutrients in our diets.
Cleansing our colon now and then won't prevent the problem, the best way to keep it clean and healthy is to incorporate naturally colon cleaning and detoxifying foods into your daily diet.
- Flax seeds. Protects intestinal flora. Regulates bowel habits without side effets
- Alfalfa. Helps to soothe the digestive tract during a cleanse
- Spirulina & Wheatgrass. Aids the body in obtaining more oxygen and eliminating unnecessary toxins
- Chickweed. Constipation relief and colon cleansing
- Cascara Sagrada. Strengthens the muscle tone of the colon walls
- Fennel Seeds. Relieves lower abdominal pain. Enhances digestion. Reduces gas
- Aloe Vera. Heals and soothes intestinal lining
- Peppermint. Alleviates the intestine
- Mango. Relieves constipation due to its laxative properties.
- Probiotic Yogurt. Excellent to restore regularity, try minimally processed
- Fermented foods. Kefir and unpasteurized, cultured butter are a great probiotic source.
- Organic Fruits. Apples, grapes, pinapples, papaya and kiwi are rich in fiber, act as natural lubricants & contain valuable enzymes that help maintain regularity.
COLON CLEANSING HERBS THAT KILL PARASITES
- Pumpkin seeds
- Tea tree oil
Share this post
BETTER LIFE Natural Laundry Detergent and Stain & Odor Eliminator Tackle Tough Stains - Video
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Forbidden Rice – What is Black Rice
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More
- Tags: Health