Green Tea Nutrition Facts
- The main content of green tea is merely water, but green tea can be considered as an extraordinary fluid.
- Catechins and flavonois are the most significant examples and they serve as important antioxidants.
- They are believed to lower the risk of free radical concentration in your body and contain the damage of cells and molecules.
- On the other hand, though existing in moderate quantity, caffeine in green tea still gives you some amazing health benefits of gree tea.
- It also needs to be mentioned that there are some necessary vitamins in green tea, which will be responsible for many health benefits of green tea.
Share this post
YOGURT BENEFITS: Boosts immunity and prevents infections and allergies Helps to lower hypertension and prevents car...Read More
Like any other probiotic foods, kefir is no exception. Kefir has it's also benefits impacting health shapes of your d...Read More
Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low-fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They're low ...Read More
Men and women alike have health needs and they can be different in the way they deal with this topic. As an example, ...Read More
According to research done by a group of UCLA, brain function can be affected by bacteria in our food. In this study,...Read More
Are you drinking kefir everyday?...or you just drink a cup now and then? While some people just can't live without a...Read More
Kefir is more than just a healthy drink! It also makes an effective, nourishing face mask for any skin type thanks to...Read More
Kefir is considered the 'queen of probiotic drinks', according to Emily Kean R.D.N. and nutritionist at Lifeway Foods...Read More
What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink made out of either grain or powdered starter culture. It is similar to yogu...Read More