Green Tea Nutrition Facts
- The main content of green tea is merely water, but green tea can be considered as an extraordinary fluid.
- Catechins and flavonois are the most significant examples and they serve as important antioxidants.
- They are believed to lower the risk of free radical concentration in your body and contain the damage of cells and molecules.
- On the other hand, though existing in moderate quantity, caffeine in green tea still gives you some amazing health benefits of gree tea.
- It also needs to be mentioned that there are some necessary vitamins in green tea, which will be responsible for many health benefits of green tea.
Share this post
Benefits of Green Tea - Drink Green Tea for good health It's an excellent source of antioxidants It burns fat ...Read More
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world next to w...Read More
Benefits of Coffee - Benefits of drinking brewed coffee Please be aware that when we talk about the benefits of coffe...Read More