Green Tea Nutrition Facts
- The main content of green tea is merely water, but green tea can be considered as an extraordinary fluid.
- Catechins and flavonois are the most significant examples and they serve as important antioxidants.
- They are believed to lower the risk of free radical concentration in your body and contain the damage of cells and molecules.
- On the other hand, though existing in moderate quantity, caffeine in green tea still gives you some amazing health benefits of gree tea.
- It also needs to be mentioned that there are some necessary vitamins in green tea, which will be responsible for many health benefits of green tea.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More