Uses for Herbal Green Teamore
Green tea is one of those herbal remedies whose benefits are so numerous that they are hard to even list. It has been used as a traditional medicine for more than 4,000 years in Indian and Chinese culture, and is even more popular today.
15 Great Reasons to Start Drinking Tea:
- Tea is a tough anti-oxidant.
- Tea plays a significant role in the prevention of Cancer.
- Tea protects against heart diseases.
- Tea lowers blood pressure.
- Tea reduces the hardening of the arteries.
- Tea lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol.)
- Tea protects against harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Tea fights infections.
- Tea is a great immune booster.
- Tea relieves migraine.
- Tea reduces tea and gum diseases.
- Tea promotes weight loss.
- Tea is an amazing fat burner.
- Tea helps improve mental and physical performance.
- Tea contains the following health-enhancing components: Flavonoids, Theanine, Polyphenols, and Cathecins.