Sunscreen: How to apply
- All types sunscreen should be applied 15-30 minutes prior to outdoor activity.
- Physical sunscreens are immediately effective
- Throw it away if past expiration date or over two years old.
- Apply generously
- Experets recommended half a teaspoon each for teh head, neck and each arm and a teaspoon each for the chest area, the back and each leg.
- Or, a one-ounce shod glass full for an average-sized adult.
- Reapply every two hours or per water exposure directions on bottle.
Share this post
- Tags: Skincare