Sunscreen: How to apply
- All types sunscreen should be applied 15-30 minutes prior to outdoor activity.
- Physical sunscreens are immediately effective
- Throw it away if past expiration date or over two years old.
- Apply generously
- Experets recommended half a teaspoon each for teh head, neck and each arm and a teaspoon each for the chest area, the back and each leg.
- Or, a one-ounce shod glass full for an average-sized adult.
- Reapply every two hours or per water exposure directions on bottle.
Share this post
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More
- Tags: Skincare