- Protein. Choose Greek or Skyr for 12-21 grams of protein per serving. Compare to 6-7g in "regular" yogurt.
- Fat. "regular" yogurt. Greek, and Skyr generally have 0-2% fat. Balkan and Mediterranean are usually 9%
- Sugar. Choose plain yogurt and sweeten with fruit to cut-back on added sugar.
- Probiotics. Look for "probiotic" on the label or "active bacterial culture" in the ingredients. Or try kefir.
- Calcium. Look for 15% DV on the Nutrition Facts Panel
- Lactose. Yogurt is naturally lower in lactose than fluid milk. However, there are some lactose-free brands available.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More