- Protein. Choose Greek or Skyr for 12-21 grams of protein per serving. Compare to 6-7g in "regular" yogurt.
- Fat. "regular" yogurt. Greek, and Skyr generally have 0-2% fat. Balkan and Mediterranean are usually 9%
- Sugar. Choose plain yogurt and sweeten with fruit to cut-back on added sugar.
- Probiotics. Look for "probiotic" on the label or "active bacterial culture" in the ingredients. Or try kefir.
- Calcium. Look for 15% DV on the Nutrition Facts Panel
- Lactose. Yogurt is naturally lower in lactose than fluid milk. However, there are some lactose-free brands available.