Practice Deep Breathing
Potential benefits you can achieve by incorporating deep breathing exercises into your day:
- Removing stale air by filling and emptying your lungs.
- Improved circulatory system and connection pathways.
- Increase the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- Improving your cardiovascular system. Your heart is a muscle and like any other muscle in your body, it can be developed with practice.
- Directing the breathe into areas of the body where there are injuries and illnesses. This stimulates on a healing level as well calming in the case of pain, stress or anxiety.
- When doing physical exercise and sports it can help with your cardiovascular warm up.
- Reducing your recovery period after physical sports and exercise.