Apple Cider Vinegar
- contain healthy acids that encourage a pH in your body that supports the growth of probiotics.
- is probiotic-rich and helps improve gut health
- is rich in Lactobacillus. It's high in vitamin C and in digestive enzymes.
- the korean cousin to sauerktraut, made with Chinese cabbage and some other foods and spices.
- is a japanese dish of fermented soybeans high in Bacillus subtils.
- is a common beverage in Eastern Europe made from fermented barley or rye.
- is a major component of japanese medicine.
- is black tea fermented using a symbolic colony of bacteria and yeast.
Share this post
Nutritional Information Yogurt Starter Nutritional information for the 2 gram pack of yogurt starter cultur...Read More
The Name An intriguing name for rice, but this is how Black rice is also called. This name dates back to Ancient Chi...Read More